Odd Objectives

We all have goals in life, right? I thought I should share just a few of mine. Who knows, maybe this will inspire some goals in you! First, and arguably my most outrageous goal is to move to Newfoundland, Canada. I find the rocky coastlines captivating. As a bonus the cost to apply to become a Canadian citizen is not overly expensive ($630 CAD or $463.65 USD). “But what comes after moving to Newfoundland?”, I hear you ask. Well, I have the intention of getting pet ferrets. (shock and horror!) Since it’s illegal to have skunks as pets in Canada, I resolved to get pet ferrets instead. Ferrets are stinkin’ (literally) adorable and quite clever. Some benefits of ferrets include, they’re quiet, sleep a lot, and can be litter trained. Lastly, but not least, I aspire to one day travel to Portugal. Portugal is mystifying to me, in the sense that it possesses some stunning landscapes and towns, such as Evora and Lisbon, and also a rich history. Evora is fascinating to me because of the Capela dos Ossos (Chapel of Bones), and Lisbon because of its architecture. This is a brief list of some of my more long term life goals. I hope you will chase your life goals.